2007年6月19日星期二

Get new glasses!~


Today I went to Vision glasses store to look at glasses and I found one that I liked very much. The glasses were white and they were fit for me.

Then I took a eye test...........unfortunately, my glasses degree increased again, they were about 300 degree...55555555I felt so sad...

At least, I got a pair of new glasses which I liked very much...^_^

6 条评论:

serenity 说...

I hope you never get a new glass, even though it really beautiful.

VIcKy 说...

oh dear
im jealous now.
give me a Chanel!

匿名 说...

Is that post contains 200 words?

Jackson 说...

that's not a bad news. You know what, you should wear glasses, so you will seems a little like wisdom and well-educated.

Frankie 说...

Good for you. Oki Doki

wendy 说...

I think this glasses is better than that you wore. Actually, it is a brand one-D&G.