
Harry potter is all grown up now. I did go to the theatre to see all of the harry potter's movie. I still remember the first movie, he still looked like a littte kid. Now, he looks more like a man. Huge difference, when I first saw him in the fifth movie, I was totally shocked. Although Harry Potter looks different than before, which amazed me a bit; compare with other harry potter's movie, this one disappoint me a lot. First movie, it is ok; second one is better; third one is the one I like the most, fourth one is the best so far, and the fifth one, not going any better. I think it is hard for the movie director to make better movie every time. I understand him better, it is hard for everyone challenging oneself. And this is not personal, all my friends who saw this movie with me fell the same way as I did. I look further on your sixth movie "The Half Blood Prince", I hope that is the best of all.
It's the first time, that Harry looks like a real man, not a child anymore. Voldemort is looking more like a human being now. In the first book, he doesn't have a formal body, more like a gaseous ghost. Now, he can hold himself up, and using magic. Dark Lord has return.


1 条评论:
I really like Harry Potter. When i watched the fifth one, the sound in the theatre and the story shocked me. i don't know why the sixth one sucks. however, i still want to watch it.
发表评论