
Today Ping Sam and I went to TD Square to go shopping. Four levels of shops offering accessories, sporting goods, gifts, restaurants and services. The Bay, Holt Renfrew and Sears are the anchor stores. Devonian Gardens on the top floor is an indoor tropical garden. Bauxo’s jewellery line offers the perfect contrast to flashy accessories. Made with natural elements—leather, wood horn or bone—these trendy and stylish pieces go nicely with either casual or dressier outfits. All items are handmade, so each piece is unique. Created by Albertans Jeneen Gacek and Diana DeLuca in collaboration with avant-garde Javanese designer Hariyono, the line includes belts, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and rings that you can find around the world. We like this leather and nickel-free plated copper necklace from their new spring collection


5 条评论:
To my surprised, Sam went to see necklaces yesterday. I have been in TD Square for only several times, but I don't really like going there because there is no game store there. -o-
I go to TD only for dollor stores...
is that picture from TD square?
I guess it was great cosmopolitan girl.
while girls prefer shopping, boys would like to choose play games at home. it is like a principle between genders.
发表评论