2007年6月13日星期三

Another busy day !~


Today I got my official transcript and register letter from the admission office. In the noon, I bought a 150 bucks money order from TD bank, but they charge my 160 bucks.

I didn't know the reason, I thought it was discrimination because the server was a blackman and his serve attitude was very bad. I will go to ask for the change tomorrow.

Then I had the acdamic writing exam in the afternoon. I am a little worry about it because I did the essay which is over 500 words in 40 minutes. :(

Now I am reviewing the reading. I hope everything is gonna be welllllllllllllllllll...........

4 条评论:

Sisley 说...

wow!! did u present the academic writing exam?? How's that?? How was it??

VIcKy 说...

OH dear, we updated at the same day!
reviewing reading? good for you.
I will help you to abuse the man who discriminated you!

匿名 说...

Your blog is already beautiful enough!
I am worried about my writting essay too and I'm sure that I'll fail....

私地 说...

hehe, do not worry your eassy!
u won't fail this level.