
I am so busy today, at 10:00am I went to effective writing centre to make the essay checked by the instructor Christian.
About half an hour later, I finished the appointment and went to education building to attend the listening and speaking class, reading class and writing class.
After I finished school, I went to admission office to get a official transcript and I went to TDbank to get a provement to extend my visa.
At about 6pm, my friend and I went to eat in a chinese restaurant. After that, it was raining badly.
I feel so sad today because after I did so many things I feel so tired..


3 条评论:
Hi,I know some trouble with you these days,but I think you can get it through.
Everything will be OK. I believe you have ability to DO OVER it! \^0^/
hahaha... poor of u/// Though at least u ate some chinese food, hey~
发表评论